Objectives are realistically achievable with the limited resources available. There is no point in us adding idealistic objectives which are not achievable. Please keep this in mind in our discussion - when you make a suggestion, include who you think should do this and where will the money come from?
Current suggestions for objectives:
- Secure sufficient long term bulk water provision
- Maintenance and upgrading that sustain and improve the current condition of tarred roads
- Ensure sufficient civil services capacity for planned developments
- Ensure sufficient electricity capacity for planned developments (built environment) that are feasible
- Maintenance and upgrading that sustain and improve the current condition of electrical infrastructure
- Provide electricity cost effectively
What are your suggestions? Add your suggestions in the message block under Post a Reply below and click on Save.
Note: You must be logged in to contribute suggestions.