Objectives are realistically achievable with the limited resources available. There is no point in us adding idealistic objectives which are not achievable. Please keep this in mind in our discussion - when you make a suggestion, include who you think should do this and where will the money come from?
Current suggestions for objectives:
- A redesigned organisation structure that effectively facilitates the strategic objectives and purpose of the organisation
- Proactive succession and talent management that achieves consistent high levels of employee performance
- Employment relations that creates a climate of trust, cooperation and stability and achieves a harmonious and productive workforce
- More informed and effective ward councillors and ward committees
- Connectivity strategy for the Swartland
- Identify risks and implement preventative and corrective controls
- Sound long-term financial planning including making the right investment decisions
- Sound financial management, budgeting and expenditure control
- Realise at least a 5% expenditure saving
- Broadening of tax/ revenue base
What are your suggestions? Add your suggestions in the message block under Post a Reply below and click on Save.
Note: You must be logged in to contribute suggestions.